Jessica's Address in Thailand

Sister Jessica Wallace
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A. Pakkret 11120
Thailand

Jessica's Email Address

About Me

My photo
Bangkok, Thailand
I love being on a mission and I love my family.

Monday, May 28, 2012

APRIL 22, 2012 D&C 6:33-36 Hey family! How are you all? How was your week? Have you been able to find a new house yet? I hope you have and the everything is good! How is the weather at home? Here it is stinkin HOT!!!! It is over 100 every day, but the humidity helps it feel not quite that hot. Surprisingly, I am not a fan! I guess I am just super picky with my weather! Hahaha! Not too hot not too cold, all you need is a light jacket! : ) Last week was awesome! We went and ate ice cream for my birthday, had a really fun FHE, taught some good lessons. Pretty much a normal week. Well, at least as normal as it can get in Thailand! I am really loving having two companions! They are both so great! Sister Wanna, the one from Laos, is so cute! Watching her is like watching a little cartoon! She is so dramatic and funny! I love it, she keeps me entertained every day! Being with her is really helping my Thai too, cuz I have to speak Thai with her every day. I am still not good at it, but she is really helping. The pictures I am sending are mostly from Songkran, some from FHE, and Sis Wanna putting yogurt on my sunburned face (apparently it helps). Way fun! K, well love you all! Can't wait to hear from you! Hope you are all safe and happy! Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment