Jessica's Address in Thailand

Sister Jessica Wallace
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A. Pakkret 11120
Thailand

Jessica's Email Address

About Me

My photo
Bangkok, Thailand
I love being on a mission and I love my family.

Monday, May 28, 2012

APRIL 16, 2012 D&C 1:23, 37-38 Yay thanks for singing me Happy Birthday! I loved it! Today has been fun! We played soccer this morning, and I got to get an email from my family! : ) Best part of my day! After this we are going to go eat ice cream, then later we have FHE at a members house! My birthday in Thailand! Definately will be an unforgettable one! I haven't heard of any Thai birthday traditions, but I will have to ask around. I didn't get your package yet, dang it. I guess it didn't make it here before transfer meeting, but hopefully it will get here soon and someone will go down to Bangkok so they can get it to me! Thanks for sending it though! The thought behind it is the best part! Cooking is way hard here, because almost no one has an oven, and everything is just so low, and there are no counters. Yeah, it is crazy. But we don't cook very often anyway, so its ok. Wow, why do you have to move out before the end of April? That is crazy! Have you found a new place yet? I will pray really hard for you to find one. I know that God will take care of you all. Daddy, I am so proud of you! I know that this won't be easy, but I am SO proud of you for helping yourself, and in turn, helping your family. You are such an awesome father, and we are all so blessed to have you. I am so grateful for you and I hope you know that I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for you and the way you raised me. So thank you, and I love you and I am way proud of you! How are Cory and Tammy? Is Tammy ready to pop yet? I can't wait to see pictures of this baby! Have you heard from Nate and Cari? I sent her an email for her birthday, but she hasn't responded, yet. Hopefully she will get an opportunity to write me soon! This last week has been way crazy and so much fun! On wednesday night we went to Bangkok for transfer meeting and stayed with Sister Farnsworth (my MTC companion) adn Sister Monterrosa. It was so fun, but we stayed up all night talking and helping Sister Farnsworth pack, cuz she got transfered. Thursday we went to the meeting, WAY FUN, and found out that Sister Tano and I get to be in a threesome with the cutest little girl ever. She is from Laos and her name is Sister Wanna. SHe is stinkin adorable! The three of us are having way to much fun together. The Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were the days of Songkran which is the Thai new year, and they have this MASSIVE country wide water festival. It is SO fun. Friday and Sunday we had to still work, but we were pretty much soaked the whole day. Saturday we got to play, and it was crazy! We played some water sports at the church, and then went with the members into the city where EVERYONE was playing. There was lots of water and music and drunk people. It is actually crazy being a white girl in Thailand during songkran, but luckily one of the members played bodyguard for me all day. It was super funny. He barely left my side all day. Way sweet. Anyway Saturday was too much fun, and I came home a lobster! As usual! Hahaha! I am still very very red today, and Elder Doria, one of the Elders in my district keeps calling me Strawberry Shortcake. Yeah...sounds like something my Dad or my brother would say...DON"T GET ANY IDEAS!!!!! So, I was going to send pictures of Songkran, but I forgot my USB cord, but I will send them next week I promise! K, well I love you all! Miss you like crazy! SU SU NAA KHAA! Not really sure how well this translates, but it is like, keep fighting. Love you, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment