Jessica's Address in Thailand

Sister Jessica Wallace
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A. Pakkret 11120
Thailand

Jessica's Email Address

About Me

My photo
Bangkok, Thailand
I love being on a mission and I love my family.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 5, 2012

Hello! I read this scripture this morning and it made me laugh! When things get hard, and when you are being attacked(by Satan) just do as the Nephites do and fight like a dragon! Speaking of...I forgot to tell you all...Happy New Year! A couple weeks ago it was Chinese New Year (huge in Thailand), and it is now the year of the dragon! Way cool! As for holidays, how was Groundhog day? Is spring coming early or late this year? I can't believe Jared is going to be 18 either! That is nuts! All the kids need to just quit growing up! I am not ok with it! Hahaha, as Dad would say, I'm just going to cut them all off at the knees! HAha! Wow, Alyssa's job sounds like tons of fun, and that is way awesome that you all get to go eat for free there! Way cool! Hey, I forgot to tell you, I thik it is way awesome that the prison will pay for you to get your RN! And it is awesome that you are willing to stick out this crazy job and crazy hours and still work toward getting your RN. That is way awesome! So, I found out that the Thursday before my birthday is transfer meeting.
That is way awesome that Michelle is so willing to help out! She is way awesome! Say Hi to "Aunt Shell" for me!
Sorry, I'm pretty sure I keep you working as much as or more than your four jobs! I did get the e-mail from Jeana! She is SO awesome! Love that girl, and I am glad she is doing so well!
Thailand is good. I am really starting to love it and love these people! We definately find a new adventure every day! Saturday we met this lady who makes some kind of herbal plant drink that can cure every ailment under the sun! She gave us one for free so we could try it. It was DISGUSTING!!!! Hahaha! So we just tried to sip on it a little at a time, and not puke it back up! Then later that day we met this cute little guy who runs a coffee shop, who talks a mile a minute and doesn't take a breathe and was telling us all about how he wants to travel the world someday, but He isn't sure he wants to see snow, etc. etc etc.......for like an hour straight! SO cute!
K, well I love you all! Have a wonderful week! And fight like a dragon, k?
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment