Jessica's Address in Thailand

Sister Jessica Wallace
Thailand Bangkok Mission
50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani
Chaengwatana Road, T. Ban Mai
A. Pakkret 11120
Thailand

Jessica's Email Address

About Me

My photo
Bangkok, Thailand
I love being on a mission and I love my family.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Today is the Day!! Thailand, Here she comes!!

Well good morning family!

It is super early in the morning here in Provo, and I am just hanging out doing laundry, getting ready to FLY TO THAILAND!!!!!!! But I'm only a little excited! HAhahahahha......NOT!!!! So just a reminder, I will be calling from San Diego tonight. I hope it is ok if I just call your cell phone because I don't know what the new home number is, but I promise that I will make it super quick since I get to call you again on Christmas, and since I only get 15 minutes anyway! So how is everyone's week going? I guess it is only monday, so i should say how was everyone's week? Mom, I don't know if you sent that package yet, or not, but I haven't gotten it yet. So hopefully, if you have I will get it today before I leave, but if you sent it and I don't get it in time, maybe Holly could come down here and pick it up? Did you all go get a Christmas tree last weekend? When we were walking to the temple on Tuesday we saw a van drive by with a tree on it, and it made me think of you all. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I saw Vaughn Christensen on Thanksgiving. I guess he works here at the MTC and is going to BYU. It was fun to see someone from Kuna!

So, our last week at the MTC was weird. Time seemed to go really slow adn way too fast at the same time. I swear the MTC is in some wierd time zone where it can do things like that. :) Anyway, we didn't have any of our friends here so it was kinda a boring week. Except our noong thays who are great, and Elder Abbott. He is one of the Hmongs, but He got left by himself this week because of theway transfers in his mission worked out. So, he became Sister Farnsworth and my new companion. We also had our last lessons with our Progressing Investigators and our teachers. Kinda sad, but I'M GOING TO THAILAND!!! So, not so sad. We got to watch the First Presidency Chrsitmas Devotional last night. Did you all get to watch it? If not you should get on lds.org and watch it! SO GOOD!!!!

K, well I love you all. Have a great week! Talk to you tonight!

Rag Khuun, chook dii, etc.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment